As your local Walsall optician, we also offer minor eye condition appointments for a variety of eye conditions. You no longer need to visit your GP for these and in many instances we will be able to offer an appointment with an optometrist within 24 hours.
Conditions that can be seen under the service include:
- Red eye or eyelids
- Dry eye, or gritty and uncomfortable eyes
- Irritation and inflammation of the eye
- Significant recent sticky discharge from the eye or watery eye
- Recently occurring flashes or floaters
- Ingrowing eyelashes
- Recent and sudden loss of vision
- Foreign body in the eye
Contact us today to arrange an appointment if you have any of these eye problems or concerns about your general eyesight.